The Greater the Flow... the Faster it will Go!
The MegaFlow SpeedKit-R speeds up refrigerant recovery and makes it easy to hook-up multiple simultaneous connections to any refrigerant recovery machine. This kit features the 1/4in MegaFlow Speed-Y and eliminates the need for a restrictive manifold. The Speed-Y is designed to handle high-pressure refrigerants, such as R410a, without issue and has a large inner diameter to reduce turbulent refrigerant flow. The SpeedKit-R also contains (4) MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tools; (2) in 1/4in and (2) in 5/16in to ensure connection with both conventional and R410a systems. These tools, paired with the included MegaFlow 3/8in Hoses, allow you to recover liquid or vapor refrigerant and unlock the full potential of your refrigerant recovery machine.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Simple - Reduced connections, Simple setup, Fast recovery, Reduced job times
- Works with ANY Recovery Machine - Make your existing recovery machine faster than ever
- Designed for High Pressure - Designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A
- Vacuum-Rated Components - Tools that do not leak in a deep vacuum
- Full Flow - No flow restrictions across the whole setup
- Tool bag Included - Quickly organize and efficiently carry tools
This Kit Includes
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8in Hose - 6ft (3/8in FL to 1/4in FL) Blue
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8in Hose - 6ft (3/8in FL to 1/4in FL) Red
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8in Hose - 4ft (1/4in FL to 1/4in FL) Yellow
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8in Hose - 1ft (1/4in FL to 1/4in FL - 45 degree) Blue
- (2) MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 1/4in
- (2) MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 5/16in
- (1) 45˚ 1/4in MFL swivel fitting w/screen
- (1) MegaFlow Speed-Y 1/4in
- (1) MegaFlow SpeedKit Carry Bag
Want Fast and Simple Recovery?
With the MegaFlow Speed-Y and Valve Core Removal Tools, fast recovery is simpler than ever. No restrictive manifold, no tangle of hoses, and reduced connections. Learn more about Full Flow and Fast Recovery.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All of the tools included in the MegaFlow SpeedKit-R are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This setup will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.
Additional Product Material
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# SPDKIT-R
Click Here to search for your local distributor