MegaFlow 3/8in High-Speed Dual-Purpose Hose
Increase the speed of your refrigerant recovery machine or evacuate small Ductless systems with ease using the MegaFlow 3/8in High-Speed Dual-Purpose Hose.
Features and Benefits
- Large 3/8in Internal Diameter for superior performance
- Ultra-flexible for easy connections in tight spaces (small Ductless systems)
- Full Flow - more flow than a restrictive 1/4in charging hose
- Rated for use with R410A and all common refrigerants
- 4000 psi burst and 800 psi working pressure
- Dual-purpose - Dedicate a set for recovery or evacuating systems with hard to reach fittings
- Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns
- Won't permeate or collapse in a vacuum
- 1/4in FL and 3/8in FL fittings make it easy to connect to the Appion Speed-Y, Appion Valve Core Removal Tools and most vacuum pumps
Larger Hoses for Refrigerant Recovery or System Evacuation
Even when restricted by 1/4in system ports, using a 3/8in hose greatly reduces resistance and increases potential flow.
Don't believe us? Click the link --> Full Flow to learn more about reducing recovery and evacuation times. Save Hours, save Days, save Money.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All MegaFlow Hoses are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.
Additional Product Material
- Product Brochure (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# MH380006EAR
Click Here to search for your local distributor