High-Speed Y Fitting for Fast Recovery or Evacuation
The MegaFlow 1/4in Speed-Y features a large inner diameter for unrestricted Full Flow, is Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and rated for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410a. The Speed-Y makes it easy to connect multiple hoses to a single point without the drawbacks of a traditional manifold.
Features and Benefits
- Full Flow - Large inner diameter with no restrictions for increased conductance speed
- Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns
- Designed for High Pressure - Designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A
- Simplified Connections - Easily connect multiple hoses to a single point and reduce leak points
- Durable - Premium aircraft grade aluminum bodies with high quality brass fittings
- Increase the speed of any recovery pump or vacuum pump with 1/4in connections
Why Use a Speed-Y Instead of a Manifold?
Traditional manifolds suffer from a few shortcomings; highly restrictive, not designed for deep vacuum and a lot of potential leak points. The Speed-Y solves all of these issues in a small tidy package. Simplify your job, increase conductance speed and decrease recovery/evacuation times with the MegaFlow 1/4in Speed-Y.
Working on Large Multi-Port Systems?
With the MegaFlow 1/4in Speed-Y, vacuum pumps with only a few ports are no longer limited. Easily connect multiple hoses to a single port. The Greater the Flow... The Faster it will Go!
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
The MegaFlow 1/4in Speed-Y is Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This combination will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.
Additional Product Material
- Product Brochure (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# SPDY14
Important Notice: Buying from unauthorized online sellers could void your products warranty. This policy shields customers from acquiring pre-owned, damaged, or stolen items. Please be aware that Ebay and Amazon are NOT approved distributors.
Click Here to search for your local distributor