The Greater the Flow... the Faster it will Go!
Speed up refrigerant recovery with the MegaFlow SpeedKit-R. This kit includes everything needed for a direct liquid and vapor refrigerant recovery without the use of a restrictive manifold. Speed up any refrigerant recovery machine with the Appion SpeedKit-R.
The MegaFlow Speed-Y is Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410a. The MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tools work with both Standard 1/4in Systems and Ductless 5/16in Systems. Always remove valve cores from the system for Full Flow and Fast Recovery.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Simple - Reduced connections, Simple setup, Fast recovery, Reduced job times
- Works with ANY Recovery Machine - Make your exsisting recovery machine faster than ever
- Designed for High Pressure - Designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A
- Vacuum-Rated Components - Tools that do not leak in a deep vacuum
- Full Flow - No flow restrictions across the whole setup
- Toolbag Included - Quickly organize and efficiently carry tools
This Kit Includes
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 6 ft [3/8FL to 1/4FL] Blue
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 6 ft [3/8FL to 1/4FL] Red
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 4 ft (1/4FL to 1/4FL) Yellow
- (1) MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 1 ft (1/4FL to 1/4FL-45 degree) Blue
- (2) MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 1/4in
- (2) MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 5/16in
- (1) 45˚ 1/4in MFL swivel fitting w/screen
- (1) Speed-Y 1/4in
- (1) MegaFlow SpeedKit Carry Bag
Want Fast and Simple Recovery?
With the MegaFlow Speed-Y, fast recovery is simpler than ever. No manifold, no tangle of hoses, and reduced connections. The Speed-Y enables Full Flow to any recovery machine, without the restrictive manifold.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All of the tools included in the MegaFlow SpeedKit-R are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This setup will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.
Additional Product Material
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# SPDKIT-R
Click Here to search for your local distributor