Lifetime Technical Support
Appion offers lifetime technical support. Regardless of your warranty status, you can always contact us for assistance. You can contact our Englewood, CO factory directly by phone, email, or use our Technical Support Request system to open a troubleshooting ticket right now.
- Phone#: (303) 937-1580
- Email: email@example.com
- Technical Support Request
Factory Authorized Repair Centers
Repairs are only covered under warranty when performed by Appion or a Factory Authorized Repair Center. Please do not ship a machine for repair without first contacting Appion or your local authorized repair center.
The following repair centers are authorized by Appion to perform repairs on Appion tools, both in and out of warranty.
- Appion Factory Direct
- United Refrigeration
- Appion Australia Pty Ltd
- ARIES Distribution
- Unicorn B.V.
Obtaining Warranty Service
All warranty services must receive Appion Factory Authorization and an RGA number prior to any action. Contact your local Appion authorized distributor to obtain the RGA number and shipping instructions. To help us provide the best service, be sure to have the following information available:
- Serial number of the equipment
- Purchase date of the equipment
- A detailed description of the problem
Are you a distributor that carries Appion products but is not on our distributor locator? Contact Us for details on how to be added to our distributor locator.
- G5Twin Manual (en-us) (PDF)
- G5Twin Manual (es) (PDF)
- G5Twin Manual (fr) (PDF)
- G1Single Manual (en-us) (PDF)
- TEZ8 Manual (en-us) (PDF)
Please see the below Technical Bulletins for important information about Refrigerant Recovery and System Evacuation.
- A2L Refrigerant Recovery Suitability (PDF)
- A2L & Vacuum Pump Suitability (PDF)
- Hazards of Using 80% Shut Off Switches (PDF)
- Why you should use Inline Filter Driers (PDF)
- Protecting Gauges from High Pressure Surges (PDF)
- Preventing Voltage Drops thru Extension Cords (PDF)
- Non-Condensables in Refrigerant Recovery (PDF)
- Preventing Damage to Hose Gaskets and Seals (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant. See these Tech Bulletins for more information.