MegaFlow 1/2in High-Speed Evacuation Hose
Achieve the true potential of your vacuum pump with the MegaFlow 1/2in evacuation hose.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns
- Larger 1/2in Internal Diameter for superior performance
- Ultra-flexible for easy connections in tight spaces
- Won't permeate or collapse in a vacuum
- Full Flow - 16x more flow than a restrictive 1/4in charging hose
- 1/4in FL and 3/8in FL fittings make it easy to connect to the Appion Speed-Y, Appion Valve Core Removal Tools and most vacuum pumps
- 3200 psi burst and 640 psi working pressure
Larger Hoses for System Evacuation
Even when restricted by 1/4" system ports, using a 1/2" hose greatly reduces resistance and increases potential flow. This is especially true during system evacuation. Just using one 1/2" hose with 1/4" fittings can result in one tenth the evacuation time compared to one 1/4" hose.
Or look at it the other way: using a 1/4" hose can make an evacuation take up to 10 times longer than using 1/2" hoses
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum?
Tools and fittings that aren't Vacuum-Rated can leak under deep vacuum. All of the MegaFlow hoses are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns, giving you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a deep vacuum.
Additional Product Material
- Product Brochure (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# MH120006EAK
Click Here to search for your local distributor