High-Accuracy Pressure/Temperature Gauge - No Hoses, No Manifold
The PT500 Compound 29inHg to 500 PSI Wireless Pressure and Temperature Gauge is equipped with advanced functionality and leading Bluetooth technology. This tool is designed for effortless jobs on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems. More functionality. Less bulk.
Features and Benefits
- View Multiple, Simultaneous Measurements - Low side, High side and Temperature
- Durable - Built to withstand real-world conditions with a rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- Low Loss Fittings - Minimize charge loss when connecting gauges; perfect for critical charge applications
- Minimized Thermal Mass - Compact, stainless steel clamp for durability and easy placement
- Thermally Isolated Contact Sensor - Reduced thermal mass for greater accuracy
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD
- Advanced System Analysis - Easy Superheat and Subcool calculations, reporting, data logging and more with the Appion Central App™
Gauge Features with the Appion Central App™
The Appion Central App™ enables remote, real-time viewing for all Appion Digital Gauges.
Multiple, simultaneous remote readings are now possible. Easy-to-use and perfect for advanced system analysis on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems.
Access an extensive refrigerant P/T lookup and receive remote notifications from custom alarms when readings move beyond predetermined thresholds.
Active gauge readings enable superheat/subcool, real-time system analysis, multiple alarms, and more. More functionality, less bulk.
Additional Product Material
- Product Brochure (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant. See these Tech Bulletins for more information.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# PT500
Click Here to search for your local distributor