High-Accuracy Digital Stub Gauges - No Hoses, No Manifold
The ION P/T Gauge Kit is equipped with advanced “digital manifold” functionality and leading Bluetooth technology, these tools are designed for effortless jobs on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems. More functionality. Less bulk.
Features and Benefits
- View Multiple, Simultaneous Measurements - Low side, High side and Temperature
- Durable - Built to withstand real-world conditions with a rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- Low Loss Fittings - Minimize charge loss when connecting gauges; perfect for critical charge applications
- Minimized Thermal Mass - Compact, stainless steel clamp for durability and easy placement
- Thermally Isolated Contact Sensor - Reduced thermal mass for greater accuracy
- Advanced System Analysis - Easy Superheat and Subcool calculations, reporting, data logging and more with the Appion Central App™
This Kit Includes
- (1) PT500 - Compound 29inHg to 500PSI Wireless Pressure and Temperature Gauge
- (1) PT800 - 0 to 800PSI Wireless Pressure and Temperature Gauge
- (2) Thermal Clamps
- (2) Thermal Sensors
Gauge Features with the Appion Central App™
The Appion Central App™ enables remote, real-time viewing for all Appion Digital Gauges.
Multiple, simultaneous remote readings are now possible. Easy-to-use and perfect for advanced system analysis on evolving, complex, high-efficiency systems.
Access an extensive refrigerant P/T lookup and receive remote notifications from custom alarms when readings move beyond predetermined thresholds.
Active gauge readings enable superheat/subcool, real-time system analysis, multiple alarms, and more. More functionality, less bulk.
Additional Product Material
- Product Brochure (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant. See these Tech Bulletins for more information.
For California Consumers:
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM YOUR PREFERRED LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.
ASK FOR APPION PART# IONKIT-PT
Click Here to search for you local distributor